Click on the link and continue to Uplifter. There may be a few glitches. If the invoice doesn't look right, complete the registration without using your CC and we can make adjustments. You may need to create a new profile on Uplifter.
I’m happy to say that overall fees have not gone up from last year.
The GO registration is now due again for the 20/21 season. Although our fees have increased twice over the past few months, the GO fee paid by you will remain at $38.00 including HST for the 20/21 season.
· Create a profile if needed. You are the member; add athlete/s as participants.
· Don’t check the "I will be registering myself into programs" box unless you will also be a participant. Using the filter will help locate programs quicker.
· Select “Register” for the desired program and add a participant.
Once you view the cart you may be presented with options such as days of the week and/or AM or PM.
· If the GO fee is added in error, be sure to select the “Pay in person option” and notify us.
· If you have a credit or if discounts have not been applied properly, also select the “Pay in person option” and notify us.
· The Emergency Contact Name and Number is required for each Participant
· Select “Billing Information”. The four Policies must be checked.
· Select "Payment Information" and choose your Payment Option.
E-Transfers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve previously registered for the Winter Session, you’re still registered for the corresponding Red-Zone Class. Send me a note if you’re not sure. In Uplifter the classes are listed with the original class times. The rescheduled date will be in the class description. As soon as we emerge from the Red-Zone we will be resuming the regular schedule. Class sizes will increase and fees will prorate, so there will be more registration opportunities. The session is still 11-weeks, ending on 14 May. Adjustments will be made to the Monday/Friday class fees depending on the impact from the Easter Weekend.