Click on the link and continue to Uplifter. There may be a few glitches. If the invoice doesn't look right, complete the registration without using your CC and we can make adjustments. You may need to create a new profile on Uplifter.
We’re working to process all of the credits. If you don’t see yours or if it’s the wrong amount, send us an email. Credits will increase in value by 20%, and I’m happy to say that the camp fees have not gone up from last year and in fact have decreased. In addition, there are considerable discounts for multi-week registrations, as well as a sibling discount. We have very few daily registration spots available, but we will adjust as the summer progresses. Keep in mind that one camper selecting a single day will drop the available spots for the entire week. That’s our reality right now. Daily registration is now available for the Tumbling and Trampoline Camps and will be open for registration the Monday before the week begins.
The GO registration season has been extended to 31 Aug, but if you do need a current registration, it will be good until 30 Jun.
· Create a profile if needed. You are the member; add athlete/s as participants.
· Don’t check the "I will be registering myself into programs" box unless you will also be a participant. Using the filter will help locate programs quicker.
· Select “Register” for the desired program and add a participant.
Once you view the cart you'll be presented with options such as days of the week and/or AM or PM.
· If the GO fee is added in error, be sure to select the “Pay in person option” and notify us.
· If you have a credit or if discounts have not been applied properly, also select the “Pay in person option” and notify us.
· The Emergency Contact Name and Number is required for each Participant
· Select “Billing Information”. The four Policies must be checked.
· Select "Payment Information" and choose your Payment Option.
E-Transfers should be sent to email@example.com
Gymnastics Ontario has given the go-ahead to conduct recreational programming. Two classes have been scheduled for now: one trampoline class Monday 7:15-8:45; and one tumbling class on Wednesday 7:15-8:45. A Ninja Warrior Kids classes has been added on Tuesday and an adult/ex-athlete class on Thursday, both at 4:45-5:45